Saturday, May 10, 2008

Moving forward!

I'm finally able to get out and participate in life again! Still a bit careful, but participating! Of course, as you will see from my pictures, Gramma is always on the backside of the camera, but that's typically where I like to be. Not a very strong blogger and don't promise a lot of improvement, but thought I would give it a shot. Maybe Jessica will give me some lessons.

Last week we got very good news that Michael has progressed in his career and will be advancing. We're very proud, but also a bit distressed since he, Jessica, and Reed will be making a move to the Chattanooga area. I hope they get used to drop ins because it is in my character to decide I want to see them and drive the 2 hours there and back in a single evening (despite the cost of gas). One hour with Reed is worth that drive to me. Even Phillip has said we need to build a better room for them because we want them to be comfortable when they come for visits, which better be real often! I depended on Jessica a great deal through my recovery as a driver for therapy and a sounding board when it was really getting me down. Having that time together makes me realize even more how much they will be missed. They will truly be missed by their Pleasant View, Henrietta, and Franklin friends & family and Walton's Chapel Church. I know the Nash side of the family is ecstatic and I'm trying very hard to be happy for you. OK, I can be happy, but maybe not excited. :<) But despite my negative moments, Michael and Jessica, I am very proud and excited as you move on to the next chapter in your life. I just hope my character stays active in the 'book' and doesn't lose too large of a role. And I do expect to be involved in looking for houses.
While KK played ball, Caleb & Lane were busy finding frogs & alligators in the sky!

Go KK!! Hustling to get the ball! It's T-ball time for Kaelyn



1 comment:

Jessica said...

Looks good! I think I'll start doing video this way =)

Can't wait to see/read more!