Sunday, June 29, 2008

Just a quick post for today. For the end of Bible School celebration, the children performed during the service this morning. They sang, cited Bible verses, and shared the crafts they made during the week. This may have been the best Bible School program I have ever seen. All the kids had such fun and sang so loudly. There's nothing that can bless your heart more than the innocense of childhood sharing God's love. Of course, having two of my grandchildren in the program helped.

Then later this afternoon, Kaelyn and Caleb got to come over and swim in the 'new pool'. They loved it and we finished off with a trip to McDonald's. Yeah, I know, not the healthiest, but it was a treat. Gramma needed it. I'm on antibiotics for the second time in about six weeks and they really seem to affect my mood. I told Phillip this the last time I was on them. Anyway, I feel some better now (although still a bit moody) and am gearing up for our trip. Hopefully, I'll get to say goodbye to Reed tomorrow night, since they will be leaving for Chattanooga on Tuesday. Then hugs for Caleb and KK before we leave on Wednesday. Ready for the trip, but will miss my family. Some people have told me I am too attached to my family, but I wouldn't change it. Yes, there are more heartaches and tears, but there is also more laughter, hugs, kisses and happy tears! And whenever you need one of those hugs, someone always seems to know and just give you one. Too attached? Absolutely, hook, line, and sinker....but how could you not be attached to this?

1 comment:

Jessica said...

Looks like you guys had fun yesterday! Love Kaelyn and Caleb doing 'bellyflops'.